Thursday 28 February 2019

Meet Me 2019

Kia Ora, My name is Adison and I am from New Zealand and I go to grey main school, I enjoy Maths and hanging with friends I have One brother, My Mums name is Cayleh she is from New Zealand so is my dad Jolan. I enjoy Maths and Reading I think I am alright at it to, also I like art but I am terrible at it. My goal this year is to get up to my standards or above and I would love to say my times tables really fast. I am looking forward to camp and wearable arts I think it is going to be very fun. I have lots of people that inspire me, my amazing parents, kaede kowan, and Billie Eilish. I would love to be able to get better at art.
I hope you enjoy my Blog :-)

for this activity we had to Introduce yourself and share some information about you


Image result for jolan kilkelly
This is photo of me and my mum and here is my dad

Thank you for Reading 😁😁😁

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.