Wednesday 20 February 2019

Writing Week 2 Team 1

Wow! Its week four already it has gone so fast, here is one of the pieces of writing we have done.
This week for writing we had to make it very descriptive. First we had to make a plan in our book then, we had to make a draft on our Chromebook and here it is, I hope you like it :-)


Time of day: Night
I love looking at the stars and relaxing it’s so calming after a long day of school and at home I can eat whatever I want.
I am using my tablet, Chromebook or play station and being nice and warm under the blankets.

I love looking at Stars because they are bright, over powered, and it’s like a mini sun and i'm always in my bed it’s warm, grey, big and feels like a big cloud also when i’m in bed I am usually on my Chromebook it is silver, shiny, funny I can look out the window to see the sky it looks like a big bowl of cereal, dark and like a big black hole.

Thank you for reading 😁😁😁


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.