Friday 2 June 2017

Reflections term 2 week 5

For chapter Chat this week I made a google slide about the Rolling stones. The purpose off this was to find out about the Rolling stones and all the songs they have made. I am proud of the way I found all the ages of the men. Maybe next time I could put some more detail.


For word work this week I did a word work activity. The purpose off this was to find the smaller word eg. I am I'm. I am proud of the way I got this done under a timer. Maybe next time I could get 7/7 in this word work activity.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Adison,
    I really like the way you have explained what the activity's purposes of them are.Maybe next time you could add a link of the rolling stones music to the activity.
    Well done!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.